The dates for the Expert Mechanism's eleventh session are 9 to 13 July 2018. The session will take place in Room XX of the Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland.
Documentation for the eleventh session will become available in June 2018.
According to paragraph 9 of resolution 6/36 and paragraph 13 of resolution 33/25, the meetings of the Expert Mechanism on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples shall be open to the participation of observers through an open and transparent accreditation procedure in accordance with the rules of the Human Rights Council.
Registration is open to:
- Representatives of indigenous peoples’ organizations;
- Representatives of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC);
- Representatives of NGOs not in consultative status with ECOSOC;
- Academics and experts on indigenous peoples;
- National Human Rights Institutions
Accreditation for the 11th session will be carried out through Indico, the online registration platform of the United Nations Office at Geneva.
Accreditation is now open. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to access the EMRIP 11th session registration page
- Click on “Register now”
- Create an INDICO account if you have not previously used the system
- Log in to the system with your username (e-mail address) and password and fill in the registration form.
Please note that each individual participant will have to register themselves.
For questions regarding accreditation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information in English
Más información en español
Informations additionnelles en français